Thursday 9 February 2012

Real Steel: Control Your Noisy Boy!

I'm kind of surprised when I got to know that I can grab "Real Steel" for iOS in just $0.99 (USD). I've watched the movie and was dreaming of having the chance to train my own robot for a serious battle like Hugh Jackman. This game practically make my dream come true. You are free to select whichever robot you desire, and also pick the venue of your battle. All the venues and characters are exactly the same as the blockbuster, it's awesome. The battling concept is similar to classical arcade game such as "Streets Fighter", making it a simple but fun game to play. After winning every battle in the tournament, you can upgrade your robot to be stronger, faster or tougher. The only thing that I'm not happy with is that in app purchases have to be made in order for you to get the two big guys, Atom and Zeus. Overall, the game is a hit and it's totally a worthy investment for your lazy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment