Friday 6 January 2012

Video FX Live! - Good Stuff For Free!

There aren't many great free video recording apps available for iPad users, hence we are very excited to know that a high quality app like Video FX Live is made free for today. The app is very simple to use. All you need to do is choose the effect you like and start recording. The interesting part of this app is, you can actually change as much effects as you wish when the the app is in the middle of recording. There are about 60 amazing effects for you to choose from, and you can even customize your own custom effects by mixing n matching the preset effects. After recording the video, you can either send it to your photo roll or share it on Youtube, Facebook, and email. This app is designed for both iPad and iPhone.

5 comments:

  1. The only thing I don't get is when you click on New Fx on the bottom sand make a video that way. When you do this I don't know how to put on to the main menu so I could add it to fb it YouTube. Can someone please answer this cause this is the only thing I don't get. Do you have to press record?? And how do you get the edited videos to the main menu?? I really want to put this video on YouTube! Im getting so frustrated with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Winona, I'm the editor of "My Tech, My Life". So, just to be sure, are you having problem finding the "Youtube" uploading button? If this is the case, I've the solution to your problem.

      All you have to do is to record the video, save it, and then, at the upper right corner of your app screen, you will see a "X" button. Tap on the "x" button, and you will now see the thumbnail of the video you have recorded on the screen. Now, at the lower right corner, you will see a "send" button. Tap on it, and you will see a list of video sharing options, such as:

      a. Send to YouTube
      b. Send to Facebook
      c. Send in Email
      d. Send to Camera Roll

      Just select "send to YouTube", and your video will be uploaded to YouTube directly. Hope this explanation is helpful for you. Do let me know if your problem is solved. Thanks very much for your support. :)

      Delete
  2. What if u dont want youtube cuz none of my other choices work. it says said u hav to set up ur mail but i alredy did and it wont let me save to camera roll....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to upload my video but whenever I press upload it says there was an error and the upload failed. How can I fix this? I really want to upload it to YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and informative. WeChat, called Weixin in China, is China’s version of Whatsapp or Line, which has the one of largest user bases among the ever-growing number of chat apps. In just 3 years since Tencent debuted WeChat, it has become one of the largest social networks in China. China marketing agency Information

    ReplyDelete