Friday 3 February 2012

ArtRage: The best painting experience, right on your iPad!


There are a lot of apps out there bragging that they provide the best drawing and painting experience to iPad users, but seriously, none of them come close to beat ArtRage. This app is simply fabulous. It's equipped with so many useful tools that somehow I just refuse to believe that I am actually drawing on a tablet. This app, believe me, is not a toy, you can really paint with it. The customizable colour palate is easy to use, and switching between different tools can never be easier. One more thing, this tool is precise, even without the help of your stylus. I've been using this app couple of times to do some random sketches with my finger, and it feels good. You can even produce beautiful calligraphy with the brushes available, just by using your finger!

ArtRage for iPad is priced at $6.99. Though it might sound expensive, but trust me, it really worth the price, once you get hold of it. ArtRage is also available for iPhone ($1.99), Windows and Mac OSX (Studio: $29.90, Studio Pro: $59.90)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment