Sunday 25 March 2012

I have an announcement to make!

Finally, I've made up my mind to get a proper camera. Deciding the right one is always the hardest part, but after pacing in front of the Nikon Gallery for 30 minutes, I have picked up a slimmy red Nikon S2600, which is one of the COOLPIX lineup. It has 14 mega pixels, with 5x optical zoom. The monitor size quite satisfying, especially when I need to preview the photo I captured. Besides, the best part of this camera is its scene auto selector feature, which provide me with 18 different presets to tune my photo capturing techniques. Moreover, the electronic VR image stabilization and auto noise reduction features are also my favourite. Thanks to these 3 amazing features, I don't have to worry about my lousy technique anymore!

Therefore, it's my honour to officially announce that, starting from today, no more grainy photos on my blog, anymore! (except for the one below, which is taken with my iPad 2 camera, LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment