Monday 28 November 2011

A New Chapter

"It's insane: We all have busy lives, we have jobs, we have interests, and some of us have children. Everyone's lives are just getting busier, not less busy, in this busy society. You just don't have time to learn this stuff, and everything's getting more complicated...We both don't have a lot of time to learn how to use a washing machine or a phone."                           
                                                                                                                               --The Independent, October 29, 2005

I choose to initiate this meaningful chapter with a quote, that meant so much to me. Having the opportunity to reach the 100th post, I am thrilled. From the first day I started blogging, I've been holding the very same fundamental principle, "deliver simplicity". No jargon, no technical terms, no benchmarking, no alienate language. I want and would like to maintain the uniqueness of this tech blog. Just like what Steve said, we all have busy lives, and we already have too much to care about, why complicate stuff that can be made simple? That's the sole reason this blog exists. It serves to educate and share information with general readers, readers like you and me, with simple words. There are so many tech blogs and articles out there, but most of them are complicated and confusing. Benchmarks and statistics were displayed and elaborated, but to be honest, how many of us really care about that? 

All I want, is to make computer technology less intimidating. Technology, for me, is meant to be a fluid and joyful experience. Hence, it's my deepest wishes, that the same joy can be shared with all my readers.

This chapter, as I believe, is just the beginning, a great thank you to all of you who read and follow my blog, and also to those who spend your precious time giving me valuable comments. Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment