Thursday 8 December 2011

Flipboard for iPhone is here!

You know, what's bothering me so much was that such amazing app like Flipboard was not available for smaller iOS devices like iPod Touch and iPhone. I love Flipboard since the first day I downloaded it on my iPad. And I've been reading on it ever since, even after I got my Zite app (another great news app). But now things have changed. I'm pleased to inform, that Flipboard is now available for iPhone and iPod Touch users! People can finally bring a beautiful personalized newspaper in their pocket, anywhere they go. For those who have no idea what Flipboard is, it's basically a news app which allows you to self-customized your favourite news and updates, and turn them into your personalized newspaper. You can add articles from your favourite publications, blogs, and also receive updates from your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram accounts. Reading news is easy with Flipboard, where you just need to flip the pages with your thumb or index finger, find an article that you like, tap it, and start reading. It's that simple! Another notable new feature for iPhone and iPod users is the cover stories, which shares with you a selection of interesting articles and photos which may suit your interest. And, the more you use it, the smarter it gets, so you can expect it to surprise you with more personalized contents soon after you use it. 

Seriously, this app is beautiful and functional at the same time. It's hard to imagine that after some time since the last time I reviewed about Flipboard for iPad, I've actually recommended this app again, right now. So, grab your own Flipboard now, and start enjoying the pleasant reading experience right on your iPhone and iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment