Saturday 17 December 2011

Penang & Langkawi Trip: Day 1

"My Tech, My Life" is taking a short break for ten days, going for a trip at Penang and Langkawi island, Malaysia. Taking a break doesn't really mean that I stop blogging, but instead, I'll post some photos of my everyday activities. Honestly, I am not really good in writing travelling blog, that's what I think, why let you guys suffer with my sucky writing?? So, I decided to just let photos do the talking.

Places of Interest:
1. St. Anne Church, Bukit Mertajam
2. Goh Huat Seng Teochew cuisine restaurant, Georgetown (Cheap n delicious, highly recommended)
3. Big Flag Competition, also known as Chingay (not really sure whether it's the right translation, lol) at Esplanade, Georgetown, in front of the Penang City Hall. The performers need to use their head and mouth to balance a huge flag.

Accommodation: Ryokan Chic Hostel, Muntri Road, Georgetown (This little hostel is amazing, just look at their iPad2 equipped Chillax Corner and Reception Counter!)

Note: The whole sets of photos were taken using my iPad 2 camera. Not much quality, just a little something that I have with me.

1 comment: