Wednesday 21 September 2011

Short Notes about Firefox

This post will be really short, just some comments I want to make about Mozilla Firefox 6.0.2. First of all, I would say that this version of Firefox is awesome, no major crashes so far, and the startup is smooth and rapid, no complain. But, unfortunately there's something minor that really bothers me. I don't know whether it's just my poor luck or is it most of us that happen to face this issue. It's about the first browser startup. I tested on my Asus A43SJ, and here's the case. Every morning when I turn on my notebook and after waiting for everything to startup, the first thing I'll do after that is to open my Firefox browser to check my twitter, blog and stuffs. The thing that really annoys me is that every time the browser start for the first time right after I turn on my notebook, it will hang and fail to respond for up to 10 seconds before it starts responding again. Initially I thought perhaps is my notebook's problem. But after I formatted my notebook, the same thing happens again! I know for some of you, this might be a small issue, but frankly speaking, it's kind of disturbing for me. So, well, that's all, if anyone out there have the same issue, please do leave me a message or comment to support me, I hope to bring up this issue to Mozilla and see what they can do to sort it out. Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment