Tuesday 27 September 2011

SinChew-i Still Buggy


Though the idea of having one of the first Chinese Newspaper free app for iPad is great, however, being severely buggy has completely spoiled it's practicality. My first encounter of this new app is through Malaysia's Sin Chew Daily printed newspaper which my family subscribed. Once I get to know about this app, I go straight to the App store and install it. My experience of this app is quite encouraging. The installation is fast, and the only annoyance is the short survey which I need to complete before I'm allowed to proceed to the main page. The news are quite complete and neatly organized. It is easy to browse through the news updates. Even better, all the minor news such as entertainment news and the critics section are also included. BUT, the app itself is very buggy, it keep shutting down automatically when I am browsing through the news, sometimes I can't even open certain news and pictures. The experience is really upsetting. It's hope that Sin Chew Daily can put more effort in improving their app so as to make it a worthy app to download.

Click the following link for more info:
sinchew-i

No comments:

Post a Comment