Friday 30 September 2011

MyPad - An iPad Social Network App


The first thing that comes to my mind when I first used MyPad for facebooking, I was totally amazed. Never have I felt so comfortable using a third party app for social networking, especially when it comes to Facebook. The user interface is awesome! With the big quick link sidebar, you will never miss your updates. It updates you frequently on your news feed, notifications, messages, chat, and more! I personally love the chat function in MyPad! It displays those who are online at the right sidebar and I can just tap on the friend whom I want chat with. I can chat with multiple friends at same time as well. When you are in the middle of a chat, the app will notify you if another friend wants to chat with you. Besides Facebook, if you have a Twitter account, you can view and post updates through the quick link on the sidebar.

Photos and videos support is my another personal favorite. It has a beautiful photo gallery and a built in video player which allows you to watch and share your favorite music videos and trip photos with your buddies and love ones. Moreover, it includes iPad2 camera support, You take a picture of your choice and upload It directly to Facebook.

What if you have an additional Facebook account? No worries, as this wonderful app supports multiple accounts!

Overall, this app is amazing, and I would recommend to those iPad users who are active in fb and Twitter. This app will certainly change your social networking experience.



Note: There seems to be certain issues on photo tagging. The tag button is there, but it is not functioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment